Saturday, February 29, 2020, 11AM-6PM Canfield High School
- 2020 PDCA GENERAL INFORMATION
- 2020 CHINESE AUCTION BASKET DONATION LETTER
- 2020 PDCA VOUNTEER SIGN-UP (electronically)
- 2020 PDCA VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP (hard copy)
Performance Times for All Bands
- 11:15 am HS Jazz Band (report to band room by 10:45am)
- 12:15 pm HS Concert Band (report to band room by 11:45am)
- 1:15 pm HS Symphonic Band (report to band room by 12:45pm)
- 2:20 pm 8th Grade Band (report to choir room by 2:00pm)
- 3:20 pm 7th Grade Band (report to band room by 3:00pm)
- 4:20 pm 6th Grade Band (report to choir room by 4:00pm)
- 5:20 pm 5th Grade Band (report to band room by 5:00pm)
For this event to be a success, we need students and parents to do four things:
- Donate desserts.
- Buy dinner tickets!
- Donate items for your child’s band basket (see below)5th grade – snacks6th grade – family fun7th grade – super heroes8th grade – sportsHS Concert & Symphonic bands – gift cards or certificates for any area business.
We need many people to work during all three shifts for both the kitchen/dining area and the Chinese Auction.
(And the last shift isn’t as bad as you think — there’s usually less work to do!)
BUY A DINNER: We do ask that everyone attending purchase a ticket for admission to this event. The price is $8.00 per person.
Our menu includes pasta, DiRusso’s meatballs & sausage, salad, bread, dessert and beverage. Take-out dinners are available, too.
CHINESE AUCTION: Your ticket purchase is also your admission to our fabulous Chinese Auction, which is always filled with a huge array of baskets/prizes for you to win!
DESSERTS: We are asking each band family to donate a dessert item. We have assigned the desserts as follows:
- If your last name begins with A-G: COOKIES OR BROWNIES (2 Dozen)
- If your last name begins with H-M: CAKES (single layer iced cakes or bundt cakes)
- If your last name begins with N-Z: FRUIT PIES (NO cream pies please due to refrigeration limitations)
We need all desserts dropped off at the high school between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. on the day of the dinner.Please place your dessert items in disposable containers. (For your convenience, you can pull up to the Athletic Office entrance on the west side of the high school, facing the stadium, and someone will be there to take your dessert so you don’t have to park, get out of your car, etc.)
PLACEMAT ADS: If you know of any companies that would like excellent exposure on our pasta dinner placemats, ask them to consider advertising. Please contact Kathy Epp at 814.706.4643
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, February 29. On behalf of the Canfield Band Parents and the Band Directors, thank you in advance for your support of this important fundraiser. Proceeds from this event benefit all of the instrumental music programs at the middle school and high school.